Monday 26 August 2013

25 Facts About Me

 
Seeing as I'm new at blogging I thought it might be nice for you all to get to know a little more about me. I don't know about you but I love reading these kinds of posts on other people blogs so here's 25 facts about me.

1. I've just turned twenty and it's pretty darn cool being a part of the grown up club.
2. I have an sister who is three years older than me. She is my best friend and general adviser on life.
3. I'm currently learning to drive, I've put it off for ages but I'm determined to have passed my test by the end of this year.

4. I'm definitely a pet person, I have a Dalmatian called Freddie and a cat called Archie and I love them to bits.
5. I'm half Scottish and half English/Kiwi. My mum is Scottish and my dad is English although he was born in New Zealand.   

6. I can do a mean Scottish accent and I especially love imitating my Mum. Och aye the noo!

7. I find it really difficult talking to new people and I worry I come across as rude but I'm just really shy.

8. Before the age of one I had lived in 4 different places. My Dad left the Navy when I was born so my parents moved around a lot until they found a place to settle.
9. My favourite fashion era is the 1950s, I really admire how much effort men and women put in to their appearance.

10. I've got three tentacle shaped scars on my arm from when I was stung by a jellyfish about 5 years ago on holiday. 

11. I'm at my most productive in the middle of the night which is when most of the writing on my blog happens.

12. I absolutely hate the heat. Don't get me wrong I love sunshine as much as the next person but heat/humidity gives me headaches and itchy heat rash so I get very grumpy.
13. A lot of my family lives half way across the world in Australia and New Zealand and I'm hoping one day I'll be able to go out and visit them.

14. I'm 5 foot 5 and have always wished I was taller. I've no idea why, I guess we always want what we can't have.

15. I have an addiction to Pickled Onion Monster Munch but I don't recommend eating them in public unless you have tic tacs at hand.

16. I don't have a middle name and other than my sister I've never met anyone else who doesn't have one.

17. I had violin lessons from the age of 7 but stopped when I was 14. If I were to pick up a violin now I think it would take me a while to remember how to play.

18. I had a complete obsession with the spice girls when I was younger and Spice World The Movie is still one of my favourite films.

19. I'm really claustrophobic and I'm currently trying to overcome my fear of lifts (elevators). I'd much rather take the stairs, even if it means trekking up ten flights! 

20. I walk really fast and am forever waiting for people to catch up with me.

21. I'm a huge animal lover and I hope that one day I will have a job that involves animals.
   
22. I absolutely love baking. For my sister's 21st birthday party I made 60 cupcakes, it took me 2 days but I loved every minute of it.

23. My favourite lesson at school was history and I really regret not taking it at GCSE.

24. I've never been drunk, I just don't like the taste of alcohol. However I'm always one of the first people up on the dance floor.

25. If I didn't pluck my eyebrows I would have a full on unibrow (Ha just thought I would throw that one in there, I'm proud of my bushy brows!)  



I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig