Monday 15 July 2013

Birthday Presents From The USA

I thought I'd share with you what I got for my birthday last week, all of which were gifts bought for me whilst we were in America. I'm so lucky that I have the best parents and big sister in the ENTIRE WORLD who love to spoil me once in a while so I'm just going to take the opportunity again right here to tell them how thankful I am for everything they bought me and how much I love them!
 I really enjoys reading blog posts like this about what people have bought and I hope it's something which interests you too. This is going to be quite a long post but lucky for you I did cut out quite a bit of rambling and it's mostly picture heavy so happy reading!



Skull Candy Hesh 2 Headphones-£59.99 Available here
I've been looking for a pair of decent quality headphones everywhere and luckily my Dad bought these at a really great price, $39.99 I think. It's a considerable mark down from the original price of $59.99. The sound is great quality and they're really comfortable which is all I can ask for.    




Betty Crocker Cake Mixes
I've become a bit of a fan of Betty Crocker cake mixes recently so I was really excited when I saw just how many different versions they have available in US supermarkets. Literally rows and rows of them! I'd be lucky to find four of five in my local supermarket! So for that reason I just couldn't resist buying a few to take home. I'm most excited about the rainbow cake, I've never seen a cake like it and can't wait to see how it turns out!    
I only got a few make up bits including a Clinique Chubby Stick mini set, a Mac blush and an Essie Nail polish. The Clinique Chubby Stick Mini set and the Mac Blush were both bought at The Cosmetic Company Store at an outlet mall we visited and boy do I wish I had one of these near me! I've done a little research and there are a few stores at outlet malls in the UK but unfortunately none near where I live. I couldn't believe it when I walked in and they had high end products like Mac, Bobbi Brown and Clinique at discount prices, it was make up heaven!  

Clinique Whole Llotta Colour Chubby Stick set  
It seems like forever that I've wanted to try the Clinique Chubby sticks but I always thought they were too expensive so I had to get the mini set when I saw it. They've soon become my go to lip product and are perfect for the summer when I don't want to wear anything too heavy.

Mac Pro Longwear Blush in 'Rosy Outlook'-£20.00
     The Mac Pro Longwear Blush in 'Rosy Outlook' was too good to resist at a discounted price. Unfortunately I can't remember how much I paid for either products in The Cosmetic Company Store but lets just say it was a lot less than I would of paid in the UK. It's a pretty Coral/Pink colour and I'm really impressed at how long lasting it is. 

Essie Nail Polish in 'E-nuf is E-nuf'
I've already written a post about this nail polish which you can read here

Clothes
All the clothes I got are from Forever 21, a shop which I absolutely loved! The two stores I visited were huge, full of amazing clothes that if I could have taken home with me I would have. You've probably noticed there's a bit of a theme colour wise, I obviously love the colour coral, I didn't actually notice until I got it all home. Again I can't remember prices nor can I find any of these items on the forever 21 UK website, I'm not being a very good blogger today am I?!       

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig