Wednesday 26 June 2013

USA Road Trip - Day 5 On The Road Again


This is where I got bored and started taking pictures of the road.  
It's day 5 and we're on the road again, this time stopping over for the night in Syracuse, NY on our way to see Niagara Falls. I'm writing this in the car seeing as I've got a lot of time on my hands to sit and write. It's been pretty full on so far and I have to say I'm looking forward to the second half of our holiday which will be a little more relaxed. Don't get me wrong I'm having an amazing time and it's been so great catching up with our US friends. I feel like I've seen the real America, not the touristy parts (which are coming next). We've been staying in a pretty small town and at times I've felt really self conscious of my accent but everyone has been so friendly and welcoming that actually we haven't felt like outsiders at all. We'll be spending quite a lot of time in the car these next few days  and I thought I might get bored with all the driving we've been doing but there's so much to see which is new that makes it a bit different to a trip down the M3 back home!


I'm including these posts as part of the 30 Day snap, If you want to know more about the 30 Day Snap Project click the button above.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig