Wednesday 12 June 2013

Summer Nail Colours

Summer has to be my favourite time make up wise because we finally get to come out of the dark and start wearing more colour. Everything and everyone becomes brighter and more cheerful and its reflected in the make up and clothes we wear. You'll hardly ever find me with unpainted nails, in fact my sister always notices when they're not painted and asks me what's wrong! These are the nail colours I'll be reaching for the most this summer and I have to say there's a real selection colour wise. The cooler pastel colours suit our cool English summer perfectly and the rich orange will look amazing with a tan on holiday.  
From L to R: Barry M Gelly Nail Paints in Prickly Pear and Blueberry, OPI Nail Lacquer in No Room For The Blues, Sinful Colours in Mint Apple.

From L to R: Sinful Colors in Island Coral, Ciate Paint Pots in Jelly Bean (no longer available) Sinful Colors in Big Daddy.
What are your favourite colours to wear in the summer? Let me know below!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig