Wednesday 19 June 2013

USA Road Trip Day 1 - Flying High

As I write this I'm currently in Boston, Massachusetts. Woohoo! I'm writing yesterday's post today instead seeing as I spent most of yesterday travelling. I took this picture out of the plane window as we were coming in to land of the most amazing rainbow. Turns out we had just missed a huge storm which had stopped a couple of planes before us from landing so we had a lucky escape! Unfortunately my picture didn't turn out that great but you can just make out the rainbow above the wing. I'm sooo excited to be in the US of A! 


I'm also including this post as part of the 30 day snap, If you want to know more about the 30 Day Snap Project click the button above.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Beauty Dressed. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig